Covenant Ministerial Fellowship
Fulfilling the Need
Because of the constant growth and changing that continues to take place in the church (the Body of Christ), a need for quality fellowship has developed. Effective interaction among Christian believers will help to continue to advance the church in the dawn of a new century. Covenant Ministerial Fellowship (CMF) is one of God’s answers to this need.
Statement of Purpose
Covenant Ministerial Fellowship is a full service relationship-based network of ministers, churches and Christian business leaders that provide spiritual education as well as quality fellowship. CMF seeks to become a global leader in practice of highlighting the call upon a Christian’s life, rather than an emphasis on race, gender and denomination. CMF’s main focus is on the maturity of all ministers and on the biblical unity in the Body of Christ. CMF has purposely positioned itself to create and maintain a safe environment for both ministers and their congregations. CMF will continue to provide ongoing educational and fellowship opportunities to promote growth resulting in maximum effectiveness.
Each ministry, church or non-profit organization has designated local autonomy concerning his/her board and may govern the affairs of their organization as they feel God leads. CMF will protect this right by using its powers to guard this freedom. CMF will use experience leadership to provide education and information to the CMF membership. This will be done through annual seminars, workshops and conferences. CMF will collaborate with ministries/churches with an ongoing reputation of excellence and Kingdom priorities. This will demonstrate the quality and character of God.
The values of the members of CMF are a vital part of maintaining integrity within the fellowship. Our statement of Values: I Timothy 2:2-7 2An overseer, then, must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, temperate, prudent, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3not addicted to wine or pugnacious, but gentle, peaceable, free from the love of money. 4He must be one who manages his own household well, keeping his children under control with all dignity 5(but if a man does not know how to manage his own household, how will he take care of the church of God?), 6and not a new convert, so that he will not become conceited and fall into the condemnation incurred by the devil. 7And he must have a good reputation with those outside the church, so that he will not fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
CMF members must also live holy lives before God and man as well as promote unity among each other. They must respect the authority of this organization so they may be held accountable for their actions.
CMF is an equal opportunity membership that will welcome all those called to one of the ministry gifts listed in Ephesians 4:11. It will not use race, color, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disabilities to determine acceptance but reserve the right to reject anyone who does not uphold the same Christian values and beliefs.
CMF members must walk in an aptitude of love, compassion, forgiveness and understanding. In order to have effective, efficient and successful modes of unity within the Body of Christ, members must continual operate in an attitude of love found in 1 Corinthians 13. This will be used to govern the values of the CMF members and its leadership.
Proverbs 29:18 (amplified version) 18Where there is no vision [no redemptive revelation of God], the people perish; but he who keeps the law [of God, which includes that of man]--blessed (happy, fortunate, and enviable) is he. In order to effectively accomplish its mission, Covenant Ministerial Fellowship’s vision is as follows:
- To introduce a qualitative fellowship to its members. This will include those who serve in the ministry offices found in Ephesians 4:11. The heart of this mission will be to bring ministers and their congregations support together in a safe environment with an emphasis on learning and fellowship.
- To integrate within its emphasis, men and women whose ministerial excellence will enhance growth and development in the membership of CMF.
- To research and validate educational and training needs among its membership in order to remain relevant through offering seminars, workshops and conferences.
- To improve overall effectiveness of ministers and/or ministries through the continued exposure will create and provide an upgrade of both skill and effectiveness.
- To continue in scriptural procedures in the unification of its membership
- To facilitate a cutting edge approach to unity through the discovery and implementation of ideas and concepts set forth by a continued polling of its membership and guidance of the Board of Directors.
Please contact us and fill out the below form if you would like to be a part of this life changing Ministerial Fellowship.
Church/Outreach Ministry and Itinerant Minister Requirements:
- Letter of Recommendation*
- Completed Survey
- History of the Leader's and Ministry's Growth
- Ministry Vision
- Statement of Beliefs
- Copy of Ministry License/Ordination Certificate
- Photo of Ministry Leader
- Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws
- 501 (c) 3 Certificate
- Annual Membership Fee of $250.00