Reach Your Giving Potential
"I have shown you in every way, by laboring like this, that you must support the weak. And remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’" Acts 20:34
Everyone can give something! Your financial support is important and will make a lasting impact on this generation and generations to come.
HOW DO I REACH MY GIVING POTENTIAL?
• Give regularly. ¨Your gifts will add up to a significant contribution. Weekly semimonthly, or monthly gifts make participating manageable.
• Take a look at your life. We all spend money for things we think we need. Base your decision and your participation on God’s clear instruction. Seek His will fervently and then give as He leads you . . . Nothing more and nothing less!
• Delay purchases of unnecessary major items. Consider whether you truly need a new car or new clothes, or if those items can wait.
• Make gifts-in-kind. Transfer ownership of an asset-such as real estate, personal property, stocks, mutual fund shares, or bonds - rather than selling the asset and donating the proceeds to the campaign. The tax code is very generous toward this form of giving. Talk to your accountant.
• Dedicate an upcoming raise, bonus, or other form of extra income to the church. ¨Interest income, payments from rental properties, and money from income-producing assets also provide welcome sources of increased giving. To purchase a Capital Campaign packet please visit our Bookstore. Thank you for helping to fulfill the vision God has given to Harvest Family Church!